Skip to main content

SITE UPDATES


I have added several links to this blog including one to my new fanfiction.net profile and stories. I am so excited about begining writing fanfic online. Thank you,Natalie for getting me into it. I have updated my Good Eats-Alton Brown fanpage to reflect the airing of the special Good Eats turns 10 and the 10th season premeir airing Monday night. I have also updated my Chris Jericho. I have added Smackdown results and a picture to the photo gallery. I started a Facebook group for Sarah Pryor. A link to it is on the links on this page. Links to my Chris Jericho page and Good Eats-Alton Brown fanpage are on here as well. I will also link my fanfiction.net profile on my Facebook.
Also, I have updated my other Facebook groups. My Lighting The Way Home Facebook group would not be what it is without Christine my fellow admin. Thank you,Christine. She runs the volunteer group witch the Facebook group is made for. Please check it out. Thank you to all who read my blog. I will continue to post as I love doing it. I hope I will get more followers. The picture to the right is of my Grammy Wilson her friend George and myself as a baby almost 1 in 1975.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy In The Box Identified As Joseph Augustus Zarelli

RIP Jacob Wetterling

On October 22, 1989, just after 9:00 p.m., Jacob Wetterling (11), his younger brother Trevor (10), and a friend Aaron (11), were cycling home from a  convenience store  where they had gone to rent a video, [1]  when a masked gunman came out of a driveway and ordered the boys to throw their bikes into a ditch and lie face down on the ground. He then asked each boy his age. Jacob's brother was told to run toward a nearby wooded area and not look back or else he would be shot. The gunman then demanded to view the faces of the two remaining boys. He picked Jacob, and told his friend to run away and not look back otherwise he would shoot. [2]  This was the last time Jacob was ever seen. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wetterling Sources tell 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS the remains of Jacob Wetterling have been found after Danny Heinrich, who authorities had named as a person of interest in his 1989 kidnapping, agreed to cooperate and provide information. The sources say Hein

"Cropsey" Andre Rand

Only one of Rands multiple suspected victims has ever been found. She was Jennifer Schweiger a 12 year old with downs syndrome that he buried at his campsite in the woods near the mental hospital he was janitor at. He  got 25 years to life for her kidnapping and murder.  Here is a list of other possible victims who's bodies have yet to be found:   Alice Pereia, Holly Ann Hughes, Tiahease Tiawanna Jackson & Henry Gafforio. Audrey Lyn Nergenberg, an eighteen-year-old who disappeared in 1977 is also believed to be linked to Rand. Let's help Staten Island police solve these cases and brings these kids home for their families to bury. He spree of terror lasted from at least 1977 to 1987 when he killed Jennifer. At right is a picture of Jennifer, an innocent young life needlessly lost.  http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5625256/the_legend_of_cropsey.html?cat=37